WHY SETTLE FOR ORDINARY, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE AN EXTRAORDINARY EVENT?
The Morris PAC is the perfect location for your special occasion. From anniversary parties to corporate events and weddings, the historic MPAC offers a variety of locations to host your event. With historic 1920’s charm, there are many options for events big and small.
- Morris Theater Stage: Set the stage for the most spectacular event inside the historic theater, accommodating up to 200 people on stage. The stage can be customized to perfectly suite your occasion, creating a wonderful backdrop for beautiful photos!
- The Morris Theater: Able to accommodate up to 2, 564 people in comfortable theater seats, making the auditorium perfect for lectures, presentations, keynote speakers and more. AV equipment is also available (additional charges may apply).
- Morris Grand Lobby: Ideal for cocktail hour, this pristine lobby accommodates up to 500 people (reception style). With its ornate 1920’s elegance, dramatic architecture and natural lighting, it is sure to impress.
- The Granada: Located on the lower level of the Grand Lobby, this area can accommodate up to 100 guests. The room may function in a variety of ways, with a drop down 4-ft screen and built-in bar. State-of-the-art AV equipment is also available.
- Jon R Hunt Plaza: The plaza is located in front of the Morris PAC, and is nestled between green space and surrounded by a downtown atmosphere. A beautiful fountain also welcomes guests.
- Palais Royale: The Palais Royale is an exquisite ballroom located next to the Morris PAC. From the polished hardwood floors to the 35-foot ceiling, featuring an elegant crystal chandelier and gilded with gold-leaf, you will be swept away in its grandeur. The tall windows draped in lavender velvet provide natural light to the space. And, the original musicians’ balcony overlooking the ballroom offers a breath-taking view of your event as well as provides the perfect place for unique photo opportunities. This space can accommodate well over 850 guests for a standing reception, or up to 650 for a sit-down wedding, banquet or meeting.
SET THE STAGE FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE WEDDING
Your wedding day is special and uniquely you!
Guests won’t forget your wedding with incredible architecture, beautiful details, and stunning backdrop the MPAC has to offer. With historic 1920’s charm, there are many options for weddings big and small. Navarre Hospitality is the exclusive food and beverage provider for the MPAC, including the Palais Royale, and promises to deliver an elegant and specialized experience. Their farm-to-table menus offer a variety of items to choose from, OR create a custom menu specifically for you. Complete wedding packages include floor-length linens, passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, refreshing sorbet between courses, four-hour deluxe open bar, and more.
Questions? Our Event Consultant is ready to help make your dreams come true.
Interested in learning more about the Palais Royale? Click here to see more about the stunning historic ballroom.