Box Office Info
MPAC Box Office
201 N Michigan Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Tuesday – Friday: 12pm – 5pm
800-537-6415 / 574-235-9190
Are your tickets the real thing?
We recommend you purchase tickets directly through the Morris Box Office, to alleviate any questions if your tickets are legitimate or not. When you purchase from an outside source that is not regulated by our staff, you run the risk of tickets that are counterfeit, over-priced, and aren’t guaranteed to be replaced. We want you to have an enjoyable experience at the Morris, starting with your ticket purchase!
ORDER AT THE BOX OFFICE
Buying tickets is easy at the box office! Our Box Office Representatives will be able to walk you through the ticket buying process, explain seating within the theater, and answer any questions you may have. The Morris Box Office accepts cash, check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express as payment for tickets. Check payments are accepted up to 10 business days before the performance.
ORDER BY PHONE
Call toll free, 1-800-537-6415 or locally at 574-235-9190 and you’ll be connected to a Morris Box Office Representative to help you through the ordering process. Ticket orders purchased over the phone by credit card within 10 business days before the event must be picked up at the box office.
There are many events, shows, and performances scheduled to happen throughout the year at the MPAC.
NEW! APPLE WALLET AND PRINT AT HOME
We’re making it easier for you to keep track of your tickets. With Apple Wallet, you’ll be able to save your tickets directly to your phone. Another option is our Print-at-Home ticketing. This gives you the opportunity to print your purchased tickets at your convenience. No more waiting in line at will-call!
- In accordance with ADA regulations, handicapped seating not sold 24 hours before an event will be released for general sales. If seats are available, patrons may exchange tickets within the same show for $20.00 plus any price differential.
- You must have a ticket to enter the lobby and theater. Tickets are valid only for the event, date, seat number and time on the ticket.
- Discounted ticket offers for a performance cannot be applied to previously-purchased tickets.
- To pick up tickets at will-call, please have your ID and credit card used to make the purchase readily available.
- Any ticket purchase made on the internet or by phone will be refunded if a show is cancelled, less the non-refundable convenience fees.
VIEW MY SEAT
Interested in seeing where your seat is located prior to purchasing tickets or attending a show? Visit our detailed seating charts and take a 360° tour of the historic theater. View My Seat